(These aren't my videos, but they ARE from the show I was at!)
lily allen - the fear (formerly known as 'i don't know') (256kbps)
i CANNOT wait for this album.
Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People Right Now:
1. I cannot wait for next friday.
2. I wish we talked more. I feel like we're disconnecting.
3. We're so close to solving this crime, we can almost taste it.
4. I lied because I had a sudden change of plans. I wish I could be two places at once.
5. Is there something here, or am I delusional?
6. It's so easy to spill it all to you. You are a goy's best friend.
7. I love when you ask me about him.
8. I wish we spent more time together.
9. We need to hang out so bad. It's been way too long.
10. Stop talking. I just want to listen to music.
Nine Things About Myself:
1. I like that thwacking noise it makes when you wash the shampoo out of your hair and it hits the ground.
2. I am a compulsive-clearance buyer. If there is something for dirt cheap, I will buy it, even if there's a great chance I'll never use it. I just can't pass up the deal.
3. I have an (unhealthy) addiction to Ikea and Target.
4. I listen to songs on repeat until I wear them out.
5. I am narcissistic. I'm attracted to people that look, act, and think like I do.
6. I TXT way too much—especially when driving. It scares me.
7. I love sleeping with hoodies on, with the hood up. It's the best feeling ever.
8. I procrastinate more than anyone ever should. I hate it.
9. I've never felt like this before.
Eight Ways to Win My Heart:
1. Quote spongebob.
2. Make me cupcakes.
3. Take me shopping.
4. Make me laugh to the point where I almost piss myself.
5. Send me pictures of cute animals.
6. Introduce me to new things.
7. Love music. Preferably, stuff I like.
8. Give me hugs. Lots of them.
Seven Things That Cross My Mind a Lot:
1. Is is the weekend yet?
2. Should I skip class today?
3. I want you all over me.
4. My stomach hurts.
5. I wonder if Ikea put anything new up.
6. I want Chick Fil A so bad right now.
7. I'm tired.
Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep:
1. Shower / brush teeth.
2. Change into pjs.
3. IM / TXT the fuck out of my friends.
4. Watch tv.
5. Let my computer's monitor enter sleep mode.
6. Set my alarms.
Five People Who Mean a Lot:
1. My parents.
2. BFFs: Krista & Jessie.
3. iBFFs: Hena & James
4. eBFF: Beth
5. wBFFs: Katie, Kelly, Paige, & Andre.
Four Things I'm Wearing Right Now:
1. Neon blue trunks.
2. Blue sleepy pants.
3. A kelly green tee.
4. Socks. (Ukh, gross—but it's freezing in here).
Three Songs That I Listen to Often: (currently)
1. The Killers - Human — What an amazing comeback song, imo. I loved Read My Mind, but other than that and maybe another track or two, I felt like Sam's Town was a bit of a let down. This song is perfect. It's got synths, guitars, thought-out lyrics, and it makes me smile.
2. Chairlift - Bruises — Added to the top of my "cute songs" playlist. This song also makes me happy, except the verse with the male vocals. He just sounds stupid. Get that out!!!
3. Annie - Sweet — So I downloaded her new album and listened to the single and was disappointed so I skimmed through the other tracks until I found this and fell in love. It reminds me of something I can't put my finger on.
Two Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Be a homeowner.
2. Create a name for myself.
1. I am scared of graduating from college. Getting a job in the real world makes me sick in my stomach the second I think of it. I don't know if I'll be able to handle it. I just want to stay in school for the rest of my life.
Tagging: Whoever wants to do it.
11:15 OMFG OMFG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I WOULD MARRY HIM RIGHT THIS SECOND.
12:37 UGH I CANT STAND TO LOOK AT HIS FACE ANYMORE. IT MAKES ME SICK IN MY STOMACH.
2:08 EVERYTIME I LOOK AT HIM I SMILE AND I MELT. WE'RE SOULMATES.
3:46 IF I NEVER SEE HIS FACE AGAIN, I WILL DIE HAPPY. I HATE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.
and it's not just one person. i could probably name half a dozen people right now.
make your mind up and sit the fuck down.
ps: the new jonas brothers cd:
let's count some more :D
ps: reminds me of when shiny toy guns were a featured on yo gabba gabba! what goes better with crazy kids shows than indie music artists?
my new jam. the chorus sounds like an old cheesy gogos song or something, and it's pretty much a 2$ beat song, but i still love it.
ps: i'm going to see the jonas bros with a few people from work LMFAO :X
Lady GaGa - Just Dance (7.46mb mp3 128kbps)
everyone fucking download it now.
ps: thx jms <3
an eve keychain!
02 List (and upload, if you feel like it) 5 songs that start with that letter.
03 Post them to your journal with these instructions.
01 Rogue Traders - On Your Way To The Disco
One of the best divawalkers out there. Get your heels out, gurls, and get ready to stomp it the fuq out while cleaning up the dirty clothes all over your room.
02 Britney Spears - Oops...I Did It Again
But wait a minute...Isn't this... Yeah, yes it is... But I thought the old lady dropped it in the ocean in the end... Well baby, I went down and got it for ya... Awr, you shouldn't have.
03 Enya - Only Time
I cannot listen to this song without expecting soundclips of the president talking / people crying about 9/11. Thanks for ruining this song for me in September of 1843, bitches.
04 Regina Spektor - On The Radio
This is how it works. This song is one of the most fun songs to sing along to. I don't know why—but it is.
05 Mariah "Mimi" Carey ft. Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day
Papermarioxx: that song used to make me believe in god.
1. Name: Josh
2. Age: 21
3. Location: Harrisburg
4. Gender: Boy
5. Ten bands/artists that you love:
(1) Imogen Heap
(2) Shiny Toy Guns
(3) Metro Station
(7) Meg & Dia
(8) Kylie Minogue
(10) Rogue Traders
6. Top five albums you love at the moment:
(1) Alanis Morissette - Flavors of Entanglement
(2) Metro Station - Metro Station
(3) Kylie Minogue - X
(4) The Veronicas - Hook Me Up
(5) Ladytron - Velocifero
7. Name a song(s) or album(s) that makes you:
Feel like dancing: Shiny Toy Guns - Jackie Will Save Me
Fall in love: Lights - Drive My Soul
Unleash your rage: No Doubt - It's My Life
Cry your eyes out: Regina Spektor - The Call
Want to improve your karaoke skills: Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
Shiver in ecstasy: Sigur Ros - Hoppipolla
Cause grievous bodily harm to its maker: Ashlee Simpson - Bittersweet World
Seduce and destroy: Rogue Traders - On Your Way To The Disco
Fall deep into a trance: Ladytron - Tomorrow
Play air guitar alone in your bedroom: Imogen Heap - Daylight Robbery
Want to change the world: John Vanderslice, Pixel Revolt
8. Pick 3 genres & give us 1-5 artists from each that youlove:
(1) Synthpop - Shiny Toy Guns, Metro Station, Hellogoodbye, Lights, Kill Paradise
(2) Pop - Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Britney Spears
(3) Electronic/Unique - Imogen Heap, Kate Havnevik, Stacy Clark, M.I.A.
9. Tell us how you feel about three artists mentioned somewhere above. Points for specificity and eloquence.
(1) Lights - MAKES YOU WANT A BOYFRIEND.
(2) Shiny Toy Guns - Catchiest shit I have ever heard. Seriously.
(3) Eisley - Most harmonic voices.
10. Post a link (youtube or whatever) to one “music video” you love:
PS: everyone's invited over for spongebob jelloshots, cake, and chick fil a milkshakes tomorrow night.
if this isn't obnoxious, i don't know what is.
i want to see narnia 2 AGAIN.
it was an ordinary day. or atleast it seemed like one to brenda, the librarian at hilary duff high school. the funny thing about it is, it was actually a strange day, and it was brenda's acute case of paul lynde syndrome that distorted her view of the world around her.while her coffee machine perkalated, she sat down in her favorite armchair and cozied up with blanket and the latest issue of cat fancy magazine. as much as brenda loved reading about purebread cats, it was hard for her to concentrate. she was excited about her little "business" she had recently started. you see, what brenda does for some extra cash is go to the phillipines and buy knockoff handbags. she then turns around and leases them to asians in america. it's an easy way to pay the bills and it leaves her a little extra which pays for her dialysis. or wait. was it electrolysis. nevermind, i take that back. it definitely was dialysis.
okay, so on with the story. ding! the coffee was done. she poured herself a generous cup, hopped in her 97 nissan quest, and drove her fatass self to that piece of shit school she calls her workplace.
as she entered the parking lot, this stupid bitch named tonya powers drove her mom's pt cruiser into brenda's minivan. tonya usually drivers a hummer, but her's was in the shop because she backed into the front of partycity and the truck needed alot of work (much like her own body.)
i bet you're thinking to yourself "CHWIST! I WOULD BE PISSED IF SOMEONE HIT MY CAR," but brenda was surprisingly happy. her insurance would pay for everything and she could finally get her buttery fingers on a toyota yaris, a car she had dreamed about getting night after night. well she didn't ALWAYS dream of owning a yaris. usually, she dreamt of making passionate love to her number one idol, and america's no-so-favorite butterball, star jones.
the police were called, and a towtruck showed up. the usual small collision procedures were taken, and brenda was given a gd piss test. she failed. jaykay! she passed. well, there wasn't anything she could do now, so she tried to think about other things and went on with her usual day of work. but like i said today wasnt usual.
at two tharty-six, toot, the stupid lesbian school district superintendent showed up. the light reflected off of her greasy face and started to burn brenda's retinas. it was the blinding light that reminded her that it was lightsday in final fantasy xi online, and she was already late for her permaparty meeting.
brenda explained to toot about her situation and toot was very understanding. brenda ran to her computer and logged on. PHEW! she was only 1 hour late vana'diel time but that stupid e-slut linaaa still yelled at her. as if it wasn't bad enough that her parents would ground her if she didnt hit level 75 by the end of the night. brenda was the whitemage in her party, so she met up with everyone and started casting teleport-yhoat.
the party ran towards the temple of uggileph and once they entered the zone, they were immediately aggroed by Nonasty the legendary sea cucumber NM. this is the moment brenda had waited for all of her life and the battle was going nicely! when the monster only had 500hp left to go, the screen went black. the power had gone out in the school.
what the fuck. this is some war of the worlds shit going on right now.
brenda was furious that she wouldnt get the item drop that she needed oh so badly. she needed to talk to someone and let out her anger. brenda called a, a called b, b called c, and they all met up at the coconut tree where maggie vondolteran was waiting with a wet cunt and nimble fingers.
please visit my myspace at http://myspace.com/comunista to find out what happens to brenda next!
this is what i did tonight :D
i'm glad you're back :D
2. make people guess.
3. no cheating and you must write the song title and band name.
2. who made up all the rules—we follow them like fools. believe them to be true—don't care to think them through.
13. that's right! it's the superstar. everybody wanna come up when i'm at the bar.
14. embracing—the thought of tasting. my mind's a labyrinth—my heart is racing.
15. distant flickering—it's greener scenery. this weather's bringing it all back again.
16. if things don't work out like you want, this time around—you can try to turn the problem upside-down.
17. don't get mad—if i'm laughing. blame the caffeine—for all the 5am phone calls.
22. all through the night—i'll be awake—and i'll be with you.
23. i'm obsessive—when just one thought of you comes up. and i'm agressive—just one thought of closing up.
24. i'm sick of this dirty dress. i'm thinking i might do less, now—there's something i must confess—to you.
26. have you ever stared into the rain? thought the clouds would never disappear?
27. took a ride—to the end of the line—where noone ever goes. ended up—on a broken train—with nobody i know.
woooooooo you guys are good! still some left though :P
i love this show
first day of spring.
hope you got your ritas :D
k. i want summer. all i do is go to class, projects, or sleep anymore. i want to be able to just relax (take it easy).
amy winehouse (mobile news) reports:
heath ledger was found dead, naked, wearing a purple condom and fruit-flavored merkin in mary-kate olsen's chinatown apartment. local witnesses also claim dina lohan was in the apartment with ledger, taking sexy photos with her neon pink i-zone camera. the photos in question, later showed up on vanessa anne hudgen's flickr account, and have been since added to the final scene in the hershey chocolate world tour ride. cnn reports that the cause of death was not an overdose on sleeping pills as originally thought, but rather an overdose on tarantulas.
details at eleven.
--- spongebob seasons one, two, and three :D ---
--- spiderwick sprites care handbook ---
--- 500giggy external harddrive ---
--- 10$ panera bread giftcard ---
--- 15$ circuit city giftcard ---
--- dark grey h&m hoodie ---
--- yellow longsleeve tee ---
--- various art supplies ---
--- 3 tees from target ---
--- hellogoodbye tee ---
--- jeans from ae ---
--- bit of candy ---
--- 825$ cash ---
( picsCollapse )
and here's my fav xmas song:
john lennon - happy christmas (war is over)
anyone else think she looks decent? full vid premiers tomorrow night during 20/20 (LMFAO)
jfkdlsjflkdsf is that not the cutest thing you have ever seen?
( rants, me, more rants, cards, music, hennifer hropezCollapse )
tomorrow, i have a final in graphic design 1 and a bunch of other ridiculous stuff due that i haven't even started working on yet.
comment with your addy (the comments are screened) and i'll send you an xmas card.
MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR.
IT'S 245 AND I'M HEADING OUT. LATER CALCULATORS.